TANAH MERAH COUNTRY CLUB
25 Changi Cast Road, Singapore 499803
Suitably qualified candidates required for the following positions in 2013:
(A) Assistant M&E Supervisor
- Trade Certificate in Electrical, Air-conditioning or Building Maintenance
- Able to do troubleshooting, service & repair air-con systems, audio & visual, building maintenance and M&E related works.
- Valid Class 3 Driving Licence
- Those with relevant working experience but without certification may also appl
The Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) Jobs Vacancies 2013
The Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) is Singapore’s most established and largest golf and country club with premium facilities. With a rich history and strong camaraderie among its members, the SICC offers a challenging and enriching environment for those who aspire to excel in the hospitality industry.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to join us as:
1. FACILITY ASSISTANT (Housekeeping)
- Basic knowl
A career at Baxter year 2013
Baxter employees around the world are connected by their enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It is this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens. We apply our expertise in Biotechnology, medical devices and specialty pharmaceuticals to develop innovative treatments and therapies that help patients lead healthier and more productive lives.
PRODUCTION OPERATORS (CONTRACT Position)
- Perform visual product inspection/
Roche Manufacturing Biotechnologist (Job based in Singapore)
Who we are
We’re innovation, curiosity and diversity – multiplied by 80,000 professionals in 150 countries. As a global leader in research-focused healthcare, we’re constantly learning and growing – and seeking people who share those goals.
You will support the Biochemical Manufacturing Department by working effectively within the group to meet department goals arid objectives.
You will be responsi
SMRT Buses Ltd
Service Leaders (Bus Drivers) in Singapore. If you are a service-oriented and safety-conscious driver, we invite you to join us for a rewarding career.
- Malaysia Class D or E driving licence
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience with good record
- Minimum PMR Form 3 education
- Ability to converse in simple English
- Average monthly gross salary of SGD2,000 or more (including incentives and overtime)
- 13th month bonus and annual variable bonus
Survitec Group Singapore, a diverse company in marine & fire safety and marine electronics, is looking for a qualified radio surveyor to be based in Singapore. To support growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the following position.
MARINE RADIO SURVEYOR
- Certified Marine Radio Surveyor for the annual inspection of GMDSS, LRIT, EPIRB, SSAS
- Must be certified by IACS Class Authorities
- Initial contract of 2 years renewable annually
Xcellink is a regional Human Resource, Information Technology and Business Process Managed Service Provider. Since our inception in 1995, our services have been well received by many blue-chip clients in the Information Technology, Telecommunication, Financial, Healthcare, Construction, Logistics, Retail and Public Sectors. Xcellink strives to find fresh aspiring candidates looking to drive their IT ambitions forward and if you are one, here is your opportunity to take our challenge for this fol
Auxiliary Police Officer Job in Singapore 2012
- Age 18 and above
- SPM with 3 credits
- Able to communicate in English
- Height of at least 1.62m for males and 1.57m for females
- To be medically and physically fit
Interested, pls sms your name, age, location and education level to 016-307 5363 or
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
FedEx Vacancy 2012 as Handlers in Singapore
As one of Asia’s Best Employers and recognised as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, we are committed to our customers and our people. Our renowned promise of making sure that every package is delivered correctly, safely, and on time has made FedEx the world’s largest express transportation company. This mission is enhanced by our acclaimed approaches to continuous development of our employees in their personal and career gr
Jawatan Kosong DHL 2012 di Singapore
Deutsche Post DHL is the world’s leading company for logistics and mail communications. With about 470,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories, the Group is one of the largest employers in the world. As a result of this position, we offer our employees a wide variety of advancement and growth opportunities – a variety from which you, too, can profit!
For the audit department in Singapore, we are looking for: