Grow your Careers with SUNWAY MEDICAL CENTRE’s FERTILITY CENTRE right now !
Positions available as this June 2014 as below :
1 . CHIEF EMBRYOLOGIST
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology / Biomedicine.
- Master’s degree, Ph.D or MD. in Reproductive Science or Clinical Science related fields would be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an IVF laboratory. Experience in supervising IVF lab for at least 2 years is ideal. Ability to train and teac
Thomson Medical Center is inviting all qualified Malaysian to apply below vacant positions this month June 2014.
A) SENIOR MIDWIVES / STAFF NURSES
B) MIDWIVES/ ENROLLED NURSES / STAFF NURSES
(Labour Ward / OperatingTheatre /O&G/ ICU / NICU / Paediatric / Outpatient)
You will provide direct patient care, based on the nursing standard operating procedures.
You should have a General Nursing /Assistant Nursing /Midwifery Certificate and must be registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
DEMC Specialist Hospital will have their new Women & Children Specialist Hospital in the business center of Shah Alam. Due to that expansion, they are now seeking for suitable qualified Malaysian candidates for the position of :
- Minimum of at least 5 years post-graduate clinical experience.
- Possess relevant Medical Qualification in respective specialization.
- Registered with the
Perak Community Specialist Hospital (PCSH) is inviting all Malaysian who dedicated and qualified to join them for the following positions: RESIDENT CONSULTANTS & MEDICAL OFFICER.
OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST (Replacement for existing practice)
- PAEDIATRICIAN (New practice)
- ENT SURGEON (New practice)
- GENERAL PHYSICIAN (New practice)
- MEDICAL OFFICER
3 years working experience post-graduation
Full registration with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is a private and not-for-profit hospital with a mission of providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
In line with our expansion, we seek qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Degree/ Diploma in Therapy Radiography from a recognised university.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Accounts Officer cum Purchasing
- Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2
Island Hospital Penang is pleased to inform that due to hospital expansion by seeking competent and dedicated candidates to fill-up the following positions:
1) Staff Nurses
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing and registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Post Basic certificate in related field is an advantage.
- Preferred nursing experience of 2 years and above from an established Healthcare Centre.
- Additional incentive up to RM8,000 for those with more than 2 year
Gleneagles Hospital Kota Kinabalu is inviting all capable individuals to join them to deliver the best services that will help patients live healthier and happier.
All Positions Are Based In Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
M&e Technician / Chargeman
Fire Safety Manager
Assistant Manager Maintenance.
If you have the passion to deliver the best, em
The International Medical University (IMU) is the pioneer and leading private healthcare university in Malaysia. Backed by a consortium of overseas partner universities and a proven track record in high quality healthcare academic programmes, we are seeking motivated candidates with a desire for accomplishment to join the team in the Faculty of Medicine & Health located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Successful candidates are expected to undertake teaching learning assig
KPJ Specialist Hospital Jobs Vacancies June 2014.
KPJ HEALTHCARE BERHAD is one of the leading private healthcare service providers in the region with a network of 24 hospitals in Malaysia and 2 in Indonesia. We strive to continue our success by expanding our facilities and services. We are also inviting experienced and talented Medical Consultants to join our team. With more than 3- years of experience in healthcare, you are welcomed to join us in achieving career excellence with KPJ
Rafflesia Medical Centre Vacant Positions 2014 at Kota Kinabalu
Rafflesia Medical Centre, an established medical centre in Kota Kinabalu, is inviting all qualified Malaysian to apply below vacant position this May 2014.
Rafflesia Medical Centre is expanding and upgrading its facilities to 30 beds, two new delivery rooms, an additional OT and others.
Jobs Vacancies Offered :
0 & G