Established on 26 January 1959 under the Central Bank of Malaysia Act 1958 (CBA 1958). The CBA 1958 has been repealed by the Central Bank of Malaysia Act 2009 which became effective on 25 November 2009. It is a statutory body wholly owned by the Government of Malaysia with the paid-up capital progressively increased, currently at RM100 million. The Bank reports to the Minister of Finance, Malaysia and keeps the Minister informed of matters pertaining to monetary and financial sector policies.
Job Vacancies at Bank Negara Malaysia :
1. First Level Executive, IT Services Department
2. Associate Accounting Specialist, Specialist Risk Unit
CLICK HERE FOR JOB APPLICA
After over three decades of providing certification, inspection and testing services under SIRIM Berhad, SIRIM QAS International was established as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the SIRIM Group in March 1997. Today, local and international customers from a wide cross-section of the economy have made us the preferred choice for their certification, inspection and testing needs.
Job Vacancies at SIRIM QAS International :
1. Juruteknik – Seksyen Perlindungan Kebakaran
2. Certification Executive – Industrial & Consumer Cert
3. Certification Executive – Comm & Multimedia Cert
4. Technical Inspector – Industrial & Consumer Cert
Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Pahang Branch Campus (UTM-KCP) operating at a campus located in Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan since 1999. The establishment of this University is brainchild of Dato ‘Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak in which time he held office as Minister of Education, Malaysia. On orders from the Ministry of Education, UTM-KCP has taken over and used as a temporary campus KUKTEM on May 1, 2002 and started the Academic Session 2002/2003 by taking a total of 307 students on May 30, 2002. After five years of operation, the Government of Malaysia has announced the name change KUKTEM to Universiti Mal
- Applicants must be willing to work in USJ 1, Subang.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in the construction industry and fast track projects.
- Good knowledge of quality control and supervision documentation.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and proactive.
- SPM or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently and good communication skill.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
The Human Resource Department
BIAXIS (M) SDN BHD
No.52, Jalan USJ
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-8870 5800
Senior Account / Sales Executive
Client Servicing Coordinator
So, if you:
Are suitably qualified (paper-wise), are a team player who’s flexible with your time, and can converse in English, BM and Chinese.
RSVP to email@example.com your resume!
We’re offering you a rewarding career.
A very attractive remuneration package (which includes a performance based bonus) awaits. Interested candidates are invited to contact us.
The One Gift Gallery Sdn Bhd (915015-X)
No. 30G, Jalan Kapar 27/89, Seksyen 27
40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-5192 6102
Fax: 03-5192 6103
- Minimum SPM
- Possess a valid class ‘D’ driving license with at
least 3 years driving experience
- Familiar with Klang Valley route.
GENERAL SERVICE ASSISTANT
- Minimum SPM
- Need to assist patients and perform security patrolling
- Able to work on shifts.
Interested professionals are invited to submit their application letter with a detailed resume stating current
and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) before 15 December 2013 to:
Human Resource Department
New Block Level 3A, Tung Shin Hospital
102 Jalan Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : 03-2070 0345
- Completion of Secondary school education. Preferably a Diploma in Procurement/Purchasing or a related subject area.
- At least four years of progressively responsible support or secretarial work experience including at least two years in the field of finance, accounting, procurement, evaluation, audit or administrative services or other related field.
- Experience in utilising computers including word processing, spreadsheet and other software packages.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Knowledge in the area of Procurement. A team player, good communication skills and able to work independently. Fa
Interested candidates may WRITE-IN applications complete with comprehensive resume, copies of certificates / results, current and iexpected salaries, contact telephone number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) not later than 29th November 2013 to:
The Administration Manager
Metek Kitamura (M) Sdn. Bhd.
PT 1461, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06-6770 710 (ext. 117 – Ms. Brent Lee)