- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / 3 to 5 years of experience in Boilers
- Experience in Boiler operation / design will be and advantage
- Lead, manage and monitor the complete process of the boiler from shop fabrication to installation, site commissioning and provide support on Technical Documentation
- Minimum Certificate in Mechanical Draughting
- To prepare engineering drawings, plan and designs
- Minimum 2 years experience in mechanical drafting
- Able to handle AutoCAD.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Boiler operation / design will be an advantage
- Lead, manage and monitor the complete process of the boiler
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced or Higher Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Electrical or Electronic / Mechanical / Petroleum or Oil and Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates/ entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- All candidates must be Malaysian citizen and able to converse well in English and Malay, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, independent and initiative.
3. Electrical & Instrumentation Draughtsman
- Minimum SPM (Lepasan SPM dialu-alukan untuk memohon)
- Mempunyai kemahiran menggunakan komputer merupakan satu kelebihan
- Boleh bekerja lebih masa sekiranya diperlukan
- Boleh bekerja mengikut ‘shift’ bagi bahagian operasi
- Kelebihan kepada mereka yang boleh mula bekerja secepat mungkin.
Bagi pemohon yang berminat, sila hantarkan resume serta nyatakan BAHAGIAN yang ingin dipohon. Hantarkan permohonan anda ke firstname.lastname@example.org atau fax kepada 03-78062499(Att: HR Department)
KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS (M) SDN BHD
Suite 1201, 12th Floor, Wisma Goodyear,
Block B, Kelana Centre Point,
3, Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel. No. : 03-78062466
Iklan jawatan kosong di Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur Tarikh tutup jawatan 7 Disember 2013 Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada Warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan bagi memohon jawatan berikut:1. Pegawai Perubatan Gred UD412. Pegawai Pertanian Gred G413. Jurutera Awam Gred J414. Penolong Pegawai Perubatan U295. Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat Gred N176. Pembantu Pembangunan Masyarakat Gred S17Iklan jawatan kosong di Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur
The efforts to realise a Malay language-based institution in all subjects bore fruit and resulted in The National University Of Malaysia (UKM), in May 18 1970, which opened it’s doors in Lembah Pantai Kuala Lumpur. The first batch of 192 undergraduates and 2 post-graduates registered at 3 faculties; Science, Arts and Islamic Studies. In 1974 , UKM set up a campus in Kebun Kawang, Papar. Later the place was renamed Limauan by the then Sabah Chief Minister Tun Datu Mustapha Datu Harun. The campus housed the Science and Natuiral Resources faculty, which was moved to Bukit Padang, Kota Kinabalu in 1980. It later relocated to Menggatal, Tuaran in 1990 a
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) was founded on the 31st of August 1957 which happens to be the same day as the historic Independence Day of Malay Peninsular during the reign of the British, the administration of the Federated Malay States was handled by the British. The declaration of Independence on the 31st of August 1957 itself has initiated a new supreme and independent order and leadership in the Federation of Malay Peninsular. Officially, the Public Services Commission was formed according to Article 144(1) of the Federal Constitution.
Job Vacancies at Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) :
1. Pembantu Penerangan S17 (Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia)
Labour Department was established in 1912 and is one of 12 departments and agencies that fall under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Human Resources. Before the 1960s, the objective of the Department is to ‘protect the interests of workers in the plantations and mines’. In 1970, the Department of Labor merged with the Industrial Relations Department. Coalition focuses on the settlement of disputes involving employees and unions.
Job Vacancies at Jabatan Tenaga Kerja Semenanjung Malaysia :
- Pekerja Sambilan Harian N17
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Closing Date : 28/11/2013
The succession planning efforts was initiated in JCorp since 2009. Identification of critical posts in JCorp and Group level were conducted during the initial stage. Core and leadership competencies were used to measure potential candidate readiness to take high level responsibilities in the organization. Three approaches, namely Behavioural Event Interview (BEI), 360 Degrees Competency Feedback and Psychometric Test were used for the assessment.JCorp also continue to give exposures in various management experiences to potential candidates through cross posting, job rotation, special duties and mentoring.
Job Vacancies at Johor Corporation (JCorp) :
Lembaga Kemajuan Kelantan Selatan (KESEDAR) was established on March 2nd 1978 under the Southern Kelantan Development Board Act 1978 (Act 203). Its official launch was carried out by Allahyarham Tun Hussein Onn, the third Prime Minister of Malaysia on March 5th 1978 in Kampung Batu Gajah, Tanah Merah, Kelantan. KESEDAR was established to balance the composition of the residents in Southern Kelantan with the northern part of the state, eradicate poverty, and restructure the community. Southern Kelantan is a hilly area with almost 50% of the land at gradients of more than 25° and just 10% with gradients of less than 15°. Despite the large landmass, only 20% of the l
TESDEC starts in 1989 as the On-the-Job Training Scheme (SLSB) under the State of Terengganu Economic Planning Unit (UPENT). Under this Scheme, youths are sent to selected companies on attachment to undergo on-the-job training (OJT) in various skills.The resounding success of the SLSB sees the formal establishment in September 1996 of the Terengganu Skills Development Centre (TESDEC), as a company registered under the Companies Act, 1965. The Company offers formal training programmes to the target groups in the State at its various training centres or at partner training providers’ sites.
Job Vacancies at Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Negeri Terengganu :