Jawatan Kosong Resident Architect di Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
ASIAN PAC HOLDINGS BERHAD listed in the Property Counter of the KLSE, with operations in investment holding, property development and development. Asian Pac is committed to the development of quality properties and aimed to be one of the mainstream property developers seeks dedicated, qualified and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
POSITIONS BASED AT KOTA KINABALU, SABAH.
RESIDENT ARCHITECT (1 POSITION)
- Degree in Architecture (those without tertiary qualification must have 15 years working experience In similar capacity).
- Minimum 8 years experience preferably in mixed Integrated development projects.
A well established and expanding property management company in Kuala Lumpur is seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:-
- Degree / Diploma in Civil, Architectural, Quantity Surveying, Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience In building Industry / property development and construction / refurbishment & renovation.
- Able to liaise with government authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Able to prepare project planning, feasibility study and costing.
- Independent highly Initiative and motivated leader.
- Experience in hotel renovation / refurbishment works will be added advantage.
ASST. PROJECT MANAGER
- At least a Diplom
ViP Koreana Beauty
Due to our rapid expansion we are hiring! We are a one stop beauty centre with total beauty solution in offering plastic surgery consultation and referral services to Korea, aesthetic treatments, body slimming programme, anti-aging and wellness solutions. Currently, we are hiring the following positions due to our rapid expansion.
IMMEDIATE VACANCIES @ Bandar Puteri Puchong
- Beauty Consultant
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Trainer
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Senior HR Executive
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchasing Assistant
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application with details resume stating current and expected salaries an
We are opening an Australian franchise in Bangsar catering to the education and care of children up to the age of 7 years old.
We are looking for various positions within the organization:
1. Early Childhood Teacher & Assistant
- At least a Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Education / Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience teaching children aged 0-7.
- Possess and excellent command of English.
2. Human Resource Manager
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years of working experience in education related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food & Beverage o
We are local conglomerate based in Kuala Lumpur and are now looking for dedicated person(s) to fulfil the position of:
- Based in Damansara Perdana.
- Possess pleasant personality and well groomed.
- Have good communication and listening skills.
- Able to communicate well both in BM and English.
- Must have knowledge to operate telephone exchange.
- 30 years old and above.
- Possess a valid class D and B2 driver’s license.
- A matured, responsible and disciplined individual.
- Familiar with roads around Wilayah Persekutuan: Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya & Selangor and has a good sense of direction.
- Willing to work extra hours.
- Have clean care
As one of the world’s leading maritime classification societies, Det Norske Veritas (DNV) establishes rules for the construction of ships and offshore units, including classification, certification, quality insurance and in-service inspection, and follow up on adherence. In addition to maritime services, DNV provides certification, technology and management consultancy services to land-based and offshore industries
We are seeking qualified candidates for our operation in Malaysia
- Degree in Naval Architecture, or recognized Chief Engineer Certificate or similar qualification in Marine Engineering
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in ship o
We are manufacturer of aluminium alloy casting parts specializing in gravity and low pressure casting, machining and painting. Suitably qualified candidates with relevant qualification, competencies and/or experience are invited to apply for the following position:
- Responsible for the management of all production and related functions and ensure company products are produced in a timely manner within specified quality and cost-limits.
- Plan, coordinate and direct quality control program designed.
- Continuously carry out improvement activities to reduce reject, rework or repair internally or externally, and to standardize best practices.
- To continuously
Malaysia Competition Commission (MyCC), a statutory body established under the Competition Commission Act 2010 to enforce the Competition Act 2010, invites applications from suitable and capable candidates for the following positions:
- Prepare and coordinate the division’s and commission’s yearly budget
- Control provisions by preparing weekly and monthly expenditure reports for the management
- Monitor all payment processes by approving correct and complete payment vouchers
- Provide feedback on audit and inspection
- Manage the disposal of financial application documents to the National Archives and Jabatan Akauntan Negara
- Prepare annual
UMW Synergistic Generation Sdn Bhd a subsidiary of UMW Oil & Gas Group. Being a total energy solution provider, we are primarily involved in the design, fabrication and packaging of customized rotating equipment and their related components for oil and gas.
Due to our rapid expansion, we required:
1. Commissioning Manager
- Extensive experience in M&E, installation, Hook-up, Commissioning and field integration works, with ‘Hands On’ managerial role preferred.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with M&E, installation and commissioning activities in an Oil and Gas environment with EPCC contractor or production sharing contractor
Jawatan kosong di Lembaga Kemajuan Johor TenggaraTarikh tutup jawatan 9 Disember 2012 ObjectivesObjective KEJORA based on three objectives of “New Economic Base’ which is to reduced economic imbalance, creating job opportunities and booth economic growth in Johor Tenggara Territory. Malaysian citizens aged not less than 18 years old at the date of the advertisement are invited to apply for positions as below:1 Pegawai Pertanian 2 Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa 3 Juruukur Bahan 4 Penolong Akauntan 5 Pembantu Tadbir 6 Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat 7 Pemandu Kenderaan 8 Pembantu Am Pejabat 9 Pekerja Awam Iklan jawatan kosong di Lembaga Kemajuan Johor Tenggara