We are a well established Japanese multinational Light Emitting Diodes (LED) manufacturing company located in Shah Alam.
To meet our expansion we seek MALAYSIANS for:
- age above 20 years
- hands-on experience with Microsoft Office
- able to communicate in English
- must bring along ORIGINAL certificates / testimonials
- preferably with Diploma in related discipline
- applicants with lower qualifications but good SPM/STPM results AND few years of related working experience are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicant will undergo an intensive training programme. The training period will be between 3 months and 6 months. After the training period the employee will be assigned a position within the Company depending on his aptitude, ability, capability and performance.
- Attractive wage remuneration will be offered
- Free transport (factory bus for designated routes) OR transport allowance will be paid
- Tea break with FREE biscuits, Milo, coffee…etc
- Free uniform
- Annual bonus (depending on performance)
- Reimbursement of actual toll incurred on normal working days
- Group hospital & surgical insurance
- Free accommodation (hostel provided)
- Free lunch (on working days)
- Overtime pay with free meal or meal allowance
- 5 day-week
- Medical benefits
- Group personal accident insurance
- Clean working environment.
4th to 8th Feb 2013
9am – 12 pm & 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Applicants can also write in with their resumes and the “POSITION” indicated to the address below.
Nichia (M) Sdn Bhd (187966-M) Lot 27, Jalan Delima 1/3,
Subang Hi-Tech Ind. Park, Batu Tiga, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Email : email@example.com