At Naza, challenges are part and parcel of our day-to-day endeavour. We look at the possibilities they bring and focus on overcoming them together as a team. In fact, that is what we do best, and through it all we’Ve learnt that diligence and dedication are the keys to our individual and collective growth. We’re setting our sights on greater challenges ahead. Come and be a part of beyond the ordinary.
SENIOR LEGAL EXECUTIVE (Based in Gurun, Kedah)
- Responsible for all legal matters as well as overall management of the legal functions
- Responsible for preparing, vetting, compiling and coordinating, submission and filing of all relevant documents/agreements/contracts to the relevant parties/authorities
- Draft, evaluate and execute legal documents independently in good order
- Minimum 3 years’ professional legal experience, preferably with conveyancing and litigation exposure
- Knowledge of Business law, Labour Law, Companies Act and existing policies
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solution-oriented, innovative and resourceful in approach with the ability to contribute ideas.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application to:
Corporate Human Capital Management Division
Level 9, Menara Naza 115, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, Kg Baru, Kuala Lumpur Or
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com