Jawatan Kosong Island Hospital 2012 di Penang
Island Hospital strives to be a world class tertiary healthcare centre of choice, to provide premium treatment, care and service for all through a competent, dedicated and professional associates. With the continuous growth and improvement in the quality of our services and state of art medical facilities, we strive to attain the highest standards of care and treatment each and everyday. We are driven to accomplish this vision and mission along with the ethical dispensation of our services in meeting our patients’ expectation.
We are pleased to inform that due to our hospital expansion, we are currently seeking competent and caring candidates to fill-up the following positions
MEDICAL OFFICER (FULL-TIME & LOCUM)
- MBBS/MD from a recognized university and registered with Malaysian Medical Council.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Foreign doctors who are settled in Malaysia are welcome to apply.
- Experience in handling emergency and trauma cases.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
STAFF NURSES (GENERAL WARD/ OPERATION THEATRE/ ICU/ A&E/ NICU/ STAFF MIDWIFE/ ONCOLOGY/ DIALYSIS)
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing and registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Post basic certificate in the related field is an advantage.
- Willing to work on-call.
- Caring and compassionate.
HOSPITAL AIDES / CLINIC NURSES
ATTENDANTS / AMAHS
Interested candidates are invited to write in or email with recent passport sized photograph by 18 February 2012 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Island Hospital Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 323705 A)
308, Macalister Road, 10450 Penang, Malaysia
Tel No: 04-228 8222.
Fax No: 04-226 7989.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)