Jawatan Kosong HR Manager di Bentong, Pahang
A well established industrial chemical manufacturing company located in Bentong, Pahang invites suitably qualified candidates for the position of :-
- Manpower planning, hiring, administer employment contracts, orientation, talent management, career path and succession planning.
- Training needs analysis, develop and implement training and continuous improvement programs.
- Performance management and conduct appraisal process.
- Develop and implement HR policies, benefits and wellness programs including community projects.
- Payrolls administration, track expenses and budgeting.
- Effectively manage employees relations and problem solving.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- General office administration and other ad-hoc duties.
- Possess a Degree in HRM or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years generalist experience in full spectrum of Human Resources Management preferably in manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
- Resourceful, self-driven, innovative, persuasive.
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Sound knowledge of local labour laws and government requirements.
- Experience in payroll and general office administration.
- Able to work independently and with teams.
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess own transport.
Interested applicants are invited to email a comprehensive resume, stating full personal and career details with recent passport size photograph including their current and expected salary and day time contact number to:-
email@example.com by May 10, 2012