Jawatan Kosong Carigali Hess 2013
We are a joint-venture company between PC JDA Ltd. and Hess Oil Company of Thailand Ltd. Co., engaged in gas production in Block A-18 of the Joint Development Area administered by the Malaysian-Thailand Joint Authority (MTJA). The block is located approximately 150 km NE of Kota Bharu in approximately 60m of water. The facilities include central gas processing facilities at Cakerawala Production platform, a riser platform, a bridge-linked wellhead platform and a number of remote wellhead platforms (WHPs).
Carigali Hess is in the early stage of project development to install a BOOSTER COMPRESSION PLATFORM, to be bridge-linked to the existing central processing facilities to help improve gas reserve recovery for sustainable gas production, and is expected to be ready to operate in 2015. In addition to the BOOSTER COMPRESSION PLATFORM, Carigali Hess is currently progressing with the development of several WELLHEAD PLATFORMS that will contribute to the overall increase of our gas production.
Our long term projection sees a place for talented individuals committed to growth and development in a secure environment. If you’re suitably qualified, experienced and self motivated and seek opportunities in a development focused organization, we invite you to join us.
SENIOR ENGINEER, DRILLING
Develop accurate and detailed well designs and the associated drilling programme in compliance with Company’s technical and operational standards. Interface with subsurface department to verify suitability of well proposals and other drilling sections (well services) to ensure suitability of the well design for its intended purpose and deliverability. Provide operational support and guidance when required.
- Previous experience in SE Asia
- Experience with ERD development wells
- Offshore operational experience
- Be able to lead a small team and help other engineers
- Experience with both tender rigs and jack up rigs
- Experience with K&M software and hole cleaning principles
- 10 – 20 years experience in drilling
- Technically proficient
- Preferably holds IWCF well control certificate at supervisor level
- Computer literate
- Preferably skilled in the use of well design software
ENGINEER, PROCESS SAFETY
Provide Process Safety and Loss Prevention Technical Expertise to the company so that HSE risks are understood and managed in the company’s development activities and operations.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 10 years of process safety and loss prevention experience in the design and operations of offshore Oil & Gas development projects
- Experience in the execution of major modification, hook-up and commissioning work to existing and operating offshore Oil & Gas facilities
ENGINEER, WELL INTEGRITY
Function as the focal point in Facilities and Engineering unit for well integrity issues.
- Monitor the well performance and liaise with Subsurface, Well Services and Drilling departments
- Review well integrity management system to monitor risk and plan preventive and corrective actions
- Review and update well integrity manual
- To act as the Technical Authority (TA) for all well integrity related matters.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry. of which at least 7 years in similar capacity
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers
Lead and monitor all Marine technical related activities on Company operated and chartered vessels including the integrated activities of operations, FSO, drilling & projects. Advise on Marine technical issues such as hull, machinery, third party liabilities and P & I.
- Ensure and monitor seaworthiness of all vessels and FSO
- Responsible for overall technical and operational coordination of marine activities in support of the whole field operation
- Ensure all marine emergency response including anti pollution capabilities, systems, process and competences are in place
- Ensure support through optimization of marine vessels to support onshore and offshore projects and daily operational activities
- A marine qualification as i.e. a certified competence Marine Engineer and/or Marine Engineering qualification
- 10 years working experience to include Engineer of Towing, AHT and PSV vessels
- Familiar with vessel survey / audit, dynamic positioning system and tanker operation
- Knowledge in FSO operations, HSE regulations & procedures, marine audits & investigations and other offshore oil & gas activities
ENGINEER, WELL SERVICES
Responsible for planning and execution of all activities connected with well testing. Interface with all onshore Drilling, Sub Surface, Engineering and Business Support groups including key Service Contractors.
- Ensure programs are optimized with respect to test objectives, data acquisition and sampling
- Liaise with reservoir engineers on test objectives, data acquisition and flow I PBU periods.
- Liaise with drilling regarding casing programme and ensure test objectives can be secured
- Provide ‘what if’ decision analysis and develop contingency plans to cover any risks and uncertainties
- Ensure tubing stress and casing stress analyses performed and HAZID conducted for planned DST
- Provide supervision during operational execution of DST/well test and co-ordinate logistics as required
- Review equipment (surface test spread, down-hole tools and TCP / wire line perforating guns) and ensure all are fully functional and ‘fit-for-purpose’ for operations
- Execute well start-up planning and operations ó cement logging programs, perforating programs, well clean-up and flow / PBU testing Support Production Operations
- Degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years of Well Testing, experience, to include a period as an offshore Well Test Supervisor
CONTRACT SPECIALIST – PROJECTS
Together with the User, develop contracting strategy and ITB. participate in tender evaluation and contract negotiation and recommend bidders for contract award.
- Ensure timely delivery for materials and equipment for the company to operate efficiently and ensure vendors perform relevant contractual obligation to meet the users’ requirements
- Manage complete tender process until Contract Award.
- Point of reference for other analysts
- Assist Head, C&P-Projects in supervising and reviewing CCC papers for other C&P analysts involving same scope
- 15 years experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry
- Require sound knowledge of procurement procedures, controls, Supply Chain Management and insurance requirements for operating assets and new project development
- Knowledge in Procurement Processes Module such as MAXIMO/SAP
SHO – DRILLING / WELL SERVICES (14/14 Rotation)
Provide Health, Safety and Environment leadership and advice to Drilling so that HSE aspects of drilling and well service activities are in accordance with applicable regulations & industry practices.
- Develop and execute annual Drilling & Well Services HSE Plan
- Ensure that HSE risks and hazards associated with all activities (routine and non-routine) of drilling and well services are identified and mitigation measures are in place to manage these risks and hazards. Ensure that drilling and well services contractor personnel are familiar with company HSE requirements, expectations and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that on-boarding programs are conducted for these personnel
- Relevant education preferably to degree level
- 10 years Oil & Gas related experience including at least 3 years in Drilling, in both applied and office management roles
TECHNICIANS – OFFSHORE
- Electrical Technicians
- Mechanical Technicians
- Production Technicians
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline
- 7 years experience working offshore in the Oil & Gas industry
SAFETY & HEALTH OFFICER (Offshore)
Provide HSE advice, guidance and services at offshore in promoting a safe and healthy work environment, and comply with regulations in line with the Company’s business plans and objectives to ensure that the interests of the Company and its Stakeholders are protected at all times.
Undertake site inspections, audits and visits to enhance HSE standards, performance and cultures.
- Assume leading / coordinating roles in offshore “integrated” HSE team comprising of CHESS and Contractors safety personnel
- Assist OIM in addressing HSE issues/concerns so as to attain high HSE performance standards
- Relevant Degree preferably in a technical or OHSE discipline
- 5 years related experience in onshore, offshore and office management roles, especially in operations and project activities
- HSE knowledge especially in the area of environment would be advantageous
- Certification in HSE: Minimum certificate in SHO as recognized by Malaysian Dept of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH) or equivalent international bodies
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, HR SERVICES
Plan and develop HR Services’ initiatives in an effective and efficient manner, meeting the business objectives and in compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Analyze and process Compensation & Benefits plans e.g. Group Insurance, Medical coverage, benefits administration etc.
- Review and implement HR Services procedures, incorporating process improvement plans
- Coordinate HR Services initiatives i.e. Employee Handbook, HRIS systems enhancement and improvement plans
- Review Monthly Payroll processing and Statutory Compliance
- Generate monthly reports for management review
- Participate in Compensation and Benefit Survey
- Recognized Degree in related disciplines, preferably in HR
- 5 years working experience in HR functions with good grounding in overall HR practices in Oil & Gas industry
- Exposure and experience in HR functions with International Companies will be an advantage
- A proven track record in the ability to work independently. under pressure and deliver timely results
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (Post Award)
Provide dedicated and complete contracting/ procurement related services (in accordance with Company’s Contracting Policies and Procedure Manual for post award administration.
- Manage and administer the contracts / service orders close-out processes which includes final account, release of performance guarantee, parental guarantee, vendor performance appraisal etc
- Work closely with project managers to highlight progress and reports on a weekly basis any potential problems soonest possible to avoid any last minute surprises.
- Maintain close and good work relationship at all appropriate levels in the company to effectively manage work activities in order to meet Company’s strategies and business objectives
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5 years in Oil & Gas industry on the related fields i.e. contract services and contract management
SUPERVISOR, WELL SERVICES (Offshore)
Completion, installation, Slickline and Electric line wireline, coiled tubing, well test and well clean-up operations, stimulation and pumping at the rig site to ensure that all Company objectives are delivered safely, cost effectively and without damage to the environment.
The position also holds responsibility for the preparation and testing of associated equipment onshore and its load out and demobilization from the rig site in a timely manner and in accordance with instruction from the shore based wells engineers.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years experience of well service activities with 5 years offshore environment WS supervising experience
- Experience in sand control technology and operations is seen as advantageous
Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications with a detailed resume stating references, expected remuneration, contact telephone number and e-mail address before 25 January 2013, by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the position applied for as a subject of the e-mail.