BUILDING FUTURE MARITIME LEADERS
We are looking for candidates with the right mindset and attitude to take up a rewarding career as maritime professionals. We are currently recruiting Cadet Officers who will be equipped for future career advancement as Ship Captain or Chief Engineer with global merchant navy organisations. If you have what it takes for a challenging and rewarding sea-going profession, we have a place for you.
- Singe, Male or Female, not more than 25 years of age on 14 Jan 2013
- SPM with minimum or with strong credits in 5 subjects: Bahasa Malaysia, English Language, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and Physics.
- Mentally, physically and medically fit
- Minimum height of 158cm and weight of 48kg for male applicants (BMI: 18.5-24.9)
- Minimum height of 155cm and weight of 42kg for female applicants (BMI: 18.5-24.9)
- Not colour blind
- Good eyesight without visual aid for Navigating Officer Cadet
- Visual aid with a limitation of 200 for Marine Engineer Officer Cadet
* Degree and Diploma holders are encouraged to apply
Graduates may have the opportunity to sail worldwide with leading shipping companies with attractive tax-free salary and employment benefits.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
We also accept self paid candidates for those who do not qualify for sponsorship
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.alam.edu.my to download the application form. All completed forms to be submitted through email (as an attachment) to email@example.com before 7 Dec 2012 (Friday) at 5 p.m.
All candidates are required to apply through the method and applications through any other methods will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written exam and an interview.
AKADEMI LAUT MALAYSIA (ALAM) JPM/SW/121
Masjid Tanah Post Office, 78300 Masjid Tanah, Melaka Malaysia.
Secretariat Tel: +606 – 3882 309