Jawatan Kosong Oldtown Januari 2013
White Cafe Sdn Bhd
OTK Eatery Sdn Bhd
Conneczone Sdn Bhd
Esquire Chef Sdn Bhd
Gongga Food Sdn Bhd
PT. Oldtown Indonesia
OTK Singapore Pte Ltd
Old Town (M) Sdn Bhd
Dynasty Kitchen Sdn Bhd
Oldtown Logistics Sdn Bhd
Oldtown Singapore Pte Ltd
Emperor’s Kitchen Sdn Bhd
Old Town Kopitiam Sdn Bhd
Kopitiam Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
White Cafe Marketing Sdn Bhd
Dynasty Confectionery Sdn Bhd
Old Town Kopitiam Cheras Sdn Bhd
Old Town Kopitiam Butterworth Sdn Bhd
Old Town Kopitiam Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd
OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE
take your time-
Oldtown White Coffee is one of the largest cafe chains in Malaysia with more than 210 outlets in several countries. In line with our rapid growth domestically and our international expansion in Singapore, Indonesia and China, we are seeking a suitable candidate for the following position for our Food & Beverage segment.
F&B MARKETING MANAGER
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies to achieve profitability goals and business objectives for the F&B Division.
- Establish marketing strategies and direction, conceptualize, establish and enforce the visual identity of the F&B Division.
- Develop teams’ skills and performance to the highest possible level through detailed performance reviews, coaching and training.
- Oversee the advertising, promotional, marketing, communication and PR campaigns for the F&B Division.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of a suitable corporate image for the F&B Division.
- Issue press releases to generate media coverage and ensure positive publicity.
- Manage the crisis communications for the F&B Division in terms of internal and external response.
- Act as a liaison for the Company when dealing with media, government and corporate bodies to foster closer relationships between these sectors.
- Analyze market research and trends that impact the marketing strategies and develop actionable insight relevant to the business to stay ahead of the competition.
- Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Generate compelling consumer insights to develop winning strategy for the brand vs the competition.
- Develop marketing plans by identifying the key opportunities and developing action plans for the brand in line with business objectives.
- Manage innovation based on consumer insights.
- Monitor and analyse business performance including competitive benchmarking.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- 5 – 7 years of working experience in a similar capacity and must have preferably worked in the F&B industry.
- Solid background in marketing planning and brand management.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Culturally aware and flexible.
- Excellent people motivator and is diplomatic
- Good working attributes, results oriented and able to work in a challenging and fast changing environment.
- Team leader who is self-motivated, dynamic and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Interested applicants, please send your resume with recent photo, indicating current & expected salary to email@example.com
Kopitiam Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Lot 896, Jalan Subang 10,
Taman Perindustrian Subang,
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Closing Date : 15 January 2013